Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Top 5 list (April 2011)

Top 5 list ll Blog

The list has been updated! Feel free to at least pretend you care. The fact I'm publishing such a candid admission of affection means one thing. Its confession time. I haven't made out with anyone for a while.

I did have a beautiful girlfriend this last winter who I made out with constantly but she died. I haven't made out with her since. On that note: the new edition of "Top 5 Girls I wanna make out with."

1. Katrina
2. Karla
3. Christine
4. Erin
5. Eliza

So what's happened? because you are SO interested...

Well congratulations are in order to Katrina for defending her title as number 1. Maybe it's the way she wears everything so fashionably, maybe it's her clever diction or the fact she has a boyfriend which makes her unattainable which spirals me into hopeless infatuation.

Moving on. Let's welcome newcomer Carla. She rightfully had the 3rd place position but extenuating circumstances pushed her ahead: a winning personality. That plus an awesome sense of humor. See, she's not some distant character I speak of and never meet. She's a real person and she's infiltrated Plan B: the coffee house where I write most of this day dreaming nonsense. It actually blows my mind girls like her even talk to me.

On again to number 3: Christine Marston. Co-worker, cheerleader, godess. She graciously corrected the spelling of her name after discovering she was on this list. She busts me staring all the time and holds my affection at an amused distance. What a good sport she is about this whole thing but what am I saying? She probably has a group on facebook dedicated to guys that wanna date her. This last week I almost started my own web site called: ChristineTiedMyApronAtWork.com

This could have been the clincher that pushed her from 4th place to 3rd. Either that or its my way of begging for forgiveness for showing up late for work, forcing her to stay an extra hour. She hasn't spoken to me since. :-(

Eliza James plummeted down from number 2 only because she lives in LA, is semi famous now and the last time I had a chance to kiss her was 8 years ago. There in a moody Hollywood bar, we were doing shots and passing the lemons mouth to mouth. When it got to be our turn: the tequila ran out...and that about sums up my luck with women.

Until next time...
The End




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPod touch, bitches.

Location:Minneapolis

No comments:

Post a Comment