Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A non creepy message

Ali Morrisey is a stupid bitch. Here I took the time to send her a nice, non creepy message begging her to take me back as a facebook friend and she just ignores me. So I may or may not have deleted her during my '09 purge of frenemies. There's a lot of stories going around about that and because they're all made up by me, we'll never figure it out.



It's true: I could probably put together a handful of spiteful people that would call her "a whore," "Paris Hilton" or any other rich bitch euphemism and it's true that crawling back to her via the internet wasn't my finest moment. but I'm not holding any grudges. Of course not. The fact that I bumped her from 1st place on my "Girls I wanna make out with" list is pure coincidence. Maybe your asking: "If she's such a bitch, why do you care about being friends in the first place?" It's not because she's beautiful. It's not because of her flowing, stallion black hair or because the melodious sound of her voice hypnotizes you and unable to speak or move, you think to yourself while drooling a little: Is this gorgeous girl really talking to a loser like me? No, it's none of these things. It's the dissertation she could have written about World Peace. It would have been amazing.

2-4-2011

No comments:

Post a Comment