Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A Genesis

This is my very first entry on Blogpress and I feel compelled to do something special. There's incredible expectation here. After all, my readers demand eloquence, beauty along with a shit ton of fentanyl patches.

Let's talk about the evolution of this blog. So some chick got all freaked out being named in my monthly "top 5 girls I wanna make out with" list. She de-friended me and wouldn't even read the apology I sent. I mean, I get it. I shouldn't just use peoples full names without knowing them very well which is totally retarded. Next thing you know people will start getting all bent out of shape just because I'm using their social security numbers.

I'm not out to name names here (#2 on Aprils list) and I'm definitely not out to start setting up sexy facebook profiles of their dead grandmas either. But if that person would have read further, they might have picked up on the sincere compliment I was trying to pay them. I'm an eccentric writer, not everyone gets it. Whatever.

So here's the thing: I will now be posting most all my work using this new application on my iPod touch. Why? It's not just because of that clicking noise it makes when I type. I love that. I admit it's a bureaucratic maneuver. I'll no longer be posting blogs directly on facebook. From now on I pledge to post them on this private blog which then gets posted on facebook.

In addition to that, I'll no longer be posting full, legal names of girls on my "Top 5 Lists" out of respect; that stupid bitch.

See you real soon,
Ricky



A

Location:Blogpress

No comments:

Post a Comment