Saturday, August 18, 2012

If you hate religion...

People need to get over their prejudices against Christianity. Seriously. I mean it's not like I sit there and trash on your religion. Unless your some violent Islam, conveniently neutral Buddhist or wife collecting Mormon.

So you had some bad experiences. Did it ever occur to you that was entirely the fault of the person not the religion? If they were following the Bible, chances are you wouldn't be all salty. Take me for instance. Nobody follows the goddamn ten commandments better than me.

I'm not saying I'm perfect. But I am saying if you want to discuss cliché topics like the hypocrisy of the church, your just another bigot passing sweeping generalizations. I've got news for you: that's my job. You can't be some liberal moron for tolerance and then persecute Christians. No offense. I on the other hand, am all about compassion and tolerance. Unless your stupid enough to believe a bunch of lies.

Here's some photos. I have no idea why I'm so crabby.  Sorry its been so long. I'll try to start blogging more.




The Wells Fargo Musuem




A bike ride passing lake Calhoun








Minneapolis Police Headquarters
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Minneapolis

No comments:

Post a Comment