Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Buy my love: XXXIV

September 27th is that time of the year when we celebrate the day I came out of the womb all slimy and bloody. Eww. So back by popular demand is my twice annual "buy my love" birthday edition.

1. Let's start out with some small basic things that no one should be without. Like this iPad for instance. I'm not an extravagant person. That's why I've left it up to you on whether or not you want to include a custom cover.

(Seriously, if you get me this, you just bought my love for 5 years with an extended 2 year warranty. You needn't worry about my christmas gift or that person that's been bothering you at work. It's taken care of.)




2. Lets talk clothes. If your gift screams: "It's the thought that counts", chances are I'm throwing it out the window or using it as a washable ass wipe. Besides, why go through the trouble of trying to pick something out when EVERYTHING I've ever wanted is at Urban Outfitters this season.

(I only have 2 pairs of pants and I'm dangerously low on sweaters. Gift card. It's a no brainer people.)

3. Anyone that knows me knows I have an addictive personality. My current addiction is my iPhone and not only am I excited for the new one, I never have enough memory for both my music and apps. I've always wanted at least a 32GB phone or higher. This december marks my 2 years clean of heroin. Aren't you proud of me? No your not unless you order me the new iPhone



4. Music. It's the gift that keeps on giving and an iTunes card is the gift for the financially impaired. Now you can win a place in my heart for a minimum donation. This gift assures that everyone regardless of culture or social class can be a part of this, proving I'm not some greedy, manipulative person just trolling for gifts.

So there you have it. A modest and heartfelt edition of "buy my love". Just what my adoring public wants. Now please give me what I want. Besides, how can you put a price on unconditional love? Well I just did.

Send gifts via snail mail to the below address and email gifts to:
Autum_empires@yahoo.com

Be sure to check out Artiface for all your graphic design needs.



2 comments:

  1. Hi honey it's your mom. I really did try to order something from UO online but their shopping cart kept going backwards and dumping my info, and then when I tried to re enter it, it said, sorry, someone by that name is already here. NO DUH, HElloooo.... anyway a little frustrated by all that, bought you something PRACTICAL that is NOT UNDERWEAR.

    love mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Practical like an ak-47? Try reloading the link by cut and pasting the home page. Idk what's up with that. I was going into the links over and over yesterday trying to change their color with HTML code but that shouldn't have mattered. Let me know if your still having trouble and contact me for my Minnesota address if you don't have it.

    ReplyDelete