Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Cost cutters

I hate how there's only a brief scene of that teenagers butt in the Trident Layers commercial. I mean that's what they're selling right? Teenage butt? Well that's just sick. But still, I will need a longer look at her bottom just to understand why someone would be so fixated on teenage butt.

Anyways, around my house we're totally broke and cigarettes are being rationed out to me 10 at a time. I'm always finding used kleenexes everywhere that I affectionately call "cunt wipes". That's when it occurred to me it's unbelievable that Americans are wasteful enough to use tampons only once and simply flush toilette paper after the first use.

In this economy, I just don't understand why people won't get behind my reusable butt wipe idea. Or how about rinsing tampons to be used twice? Every family could just run a line outside with wet butt wipes & tampons hanging to dry.

Well what if I told you there were some perverse types that would love the cost cutting measures I just described because it would provide a better world for them. You can imagine them prancing around the drying lines, noses held high, getting the whiffing of a life time. All they ever wanted was a good sniffin' and now they're in cunt whiff heaven.

Ok well there's no people like that. I just wanted see your reaction. Still though, we should start the whole cost cutting butt & cunt wipe thing, then leave unattended drying lines so we can just sit here and wait out the savings. I'll be outside.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Minneapolis

No comments:

Post a Comment